1. Black Toed Gull. 2. Richardson's Skua. 3. Glaucous Gull. 4. Black Tern. 5. Lesser Tern. (B7-X-18)
1. Blue Winged Shoveler or Broad Bill. 2. Teal. 3. Harlequin Duck. 4. Scaup Duck. 5. Female Scaup Duck. 6. Red Headed Pochard. (B7-X-12)
1. Common Crane. 2. White Stork. 3. Giant Crane. 4. Common Heron. 5. Little Egret. (B7-X-6)
1. European Oyster Catcher. 2. Grey Phalarope (Summer Plumage.) 3. Purre or Dunlin (Summer Plumage.) 4. Ringed Dotterel. 5. Turnstone (Summer Plumage.) (B7-X-17)
1. Ivory Billed Woodpecker. 2. Green Woodpecker. 3. Great Spotted Woodpecker. 4. Lesser Spotted Woodpecker. (B7-X-5)
1. King of the Vultures. 2. Sociable Vulture. 3. Bearded Vulture or Lammergeyer. 4. Griffon Vulture. 5. Condor. (B7-X-7)
Founded in 2010 Victoria Cooper Antique Prints is a collection of antique prints, maps and books for sale or trade. With an extensive variety of subject matter from around the world, there is a great deal of history to be found within the collection. Dating from the 1500's to the 1900's, a vital time in exploration, the prints, maps and books found here within, were once an essential source of information to the people of their time, as well as a testament to the evolution of printmaking.
Welcome! Please enjoy your visit and don't hesitate to contact us if you are looking for any prints, maps or books in particular as this website only displays a small portion of our collection. We are adding to it daily, so please be sure to check back from time to time to see our newest additions.
While all of our prints are available individually as sheets, we do offer matting and framing services to meet your individual preferences. This service can be organized directly online or over the telephone. We have a selection of favourite framers that we work with in Montreal, who we trust to do an excellent job. If you are more hands on, and would like to have your print(s) or map(s) and framing options in front of you, we completely understand. We work with several excellent framers in different cities around the world and we would happily recommend one to you, based on your location.
We're excited to announce that we're now offering several products for sale with images of the prints on them! Our first line is composed of aprons, tea towels, totes and stationary. Choose any image and we'll be happy to apply it onto any of our offered items! Please allow six weeks for specialized ordering.
If you are a collector, dealer, interior designer or designer, please let us know and we will be happy to work with you on pricing. If you are looking to use any of our images for educational or promotional purposes, please contact us directly, and please be sure to reference our website. All emails may be directed to email@example.com.